Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

I'm Still Working on the Relic Set: Two More Additions!

Back in 2010, I bought a ton of Allen & Ginter - so much, in fact, that I decided to chase after the full relic set (in addition to the usual inserts and minis that I always chase after).  Over time, I learned that the relic set is made up of 100 cards - and thanks to a recent eBay purchase I'm now missing a mere 23 cards!

My two newest additions?

First, the second Joey Votto relic in the set (there is also a bat version which I believe is quite a bit more common).

And second, a nice bright blue relic of Jordin Sparks - pop singer.

If you happen to have any 2010 Ginter relics available, let me know.  Here's my full want list:

Relics:
AGA.  Anthony Gatto
AJ.  Avery Jenkins
DB.  David Blaine
DBR.  Drew Brees
DH.  Dan Haren
DU.  Dan Uggla
DW.  David Wright
GSI.  Glenn Singleman
IS.  Ichiro Suzuki
KF.  Kosuke Fukudome
LB.  Lance Berkman
MM.  Marvin Miller
NF.  Neftali Feliz
PP.  Preston Pittman
RH.  Ryan Howard (bat only)
RO.  Randy Oitker
RP.   Regis Philbin
SJ.  Shawn Johnson
SSA.  Summer Sanders
TB. Tyler Brandt
TH. Tony Hawk
TK.  Tom Knapp
YG.  Yovani Gallardo

It's always nice to make progress on a project...even if that project is now six years in the making!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on knocking off two more. I'm not sure what's more impressive... this sweet relic set or your patience. My philosophy is... the longer it takes for me to build the set... the more I'll appreciate it when I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment