Featured Post

2017 Panini Diamond Kings: Pack 12 (Final Hit: Dual Relic / Autograph)! Plus Video.

This is it:  the final pack out of the 2017 Panini Diamond Kings box.  Before I get to the pack, I know some of you prefer to watch videos, so here's the video of the entire box being busted.  Please note that the order of the packs is the same as the order that I posted them on my blog...but rest assured, they are all there!

And now, here's the final pack:

Pack 12:
14.  Honus Wagner - Pirates
40.  Earl Averill - Indians
56.  Anthony Rizzo - Cubs

This is a variation card of Rizzo.
83.  Carlos Martintez - Cardinals
126.  Yoan Moncada - White Sox

This is a variation card of Moncada as well.
151.  Jacoby Jones - Tigers
Heritage Collection:  HC-11.  Jim Rice - Red Sox

Rookie Signatures:  RS-AR.  Alex Reyes - Cardinals (#049/299)

Woah, what a way to end the box break - a nice dual relic autograph for the Cardinals (and thus I'm betting B-Man is happy with this box now)!  

Comments