Featured Post

2017 Panini Diamond Kings: Pack #4 (A Dual Relic Hit)

This morning I posted a video where I ripped some more of the bonus packs.  This afternoon, it is time to return to our box of 2017 Panini Diamond Kings.

Pack 4:
13.  Herb Pennock - Yankees
43.  Jim Bottomley - Cardinals
70.  Clayton Kershaw - Dodgers
85.  Adrian Beltre - Rangers
129.  Dansby Swanson - Braves

This is the variation card for Swanson (the back bio begins with "There was so much hype" rather than "A night after hitting."  A weird variation, but a variation nonetheless.
135.  Joe Musgrove - Astros
DK Originals:  DO-16.  Jim Palmer - Orioles

DK Materials:  DKM-JV.  Joey Votto - Reds

Woah, I hardly ever pull hits for my favorite team - and to get one of the best current Reds?!  Super cool stuff here for me.  The only thing that would have made this card nicer is if at least one of the two bits of cloth had some color to it rather than white and gray.  Still, I won't complain because a hit is a hit...and getting a dual relic of Votto is extra nice.  

I am fairly certain I said this on the video of the box break (which will be posted once I'm done with the individual pack posts) but since I did pull a Reds' hit, I'll include a few random relics from my own collection for some of the other teams in the break.  Depending on what I can do based on the cards I own, I'll try to include relics for a couple of teams that don't end up scoring a hit in the break.

Comments