Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: Hoping for a Solid Monday.

Here we are at the beginning of another work week.  Hopefully this pack of 1999 Pacific will get us going on the right foot.

Pack 18:
50.  Eric Davis
112.  Pete Harnishch

It's a Red, but not the Larkin that I keep hoping to find.  Still plenty of packs to go though, no panic yet.

134.  Manny Ramirez
172.  John Cangelosi
197.  Shane Reynolds
218.  Mark Grudzielanek
286.  Mike Piazza

When I pulled this card, I wasn't sure if this was the head shot variation or not.  It's not as clear as most of the other variation cards have been.  However, I already pulled the "regular" version of Piazza's base card in an earlier pack...so I can say with authority:  Yes, this is the head shot variation image card.

288.  Masato Yoshii
365.  Ken Caminiti
431.  Lee Stevens

Not a bad pack at all for me.  I always liked Eric Davis, and couple that with another Red and a nice Piazza and I'd say we had a solid pack for a Monday.

Now go out and have a solid Monday everyone.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    I've always thought as the variations as being "Action" and "Portrait", although I can't remember if that was my description or Pacific's. Piazza is more "portrait" than "head shot", for whatever that's worth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment