Featured Post

1999 Pacific: Rickey, You So Fine.

I have 35 more packs remaining in my box of 1999 Pacific baseball.  The goal by the end of the box is to have only a few cards missing from my base set (the base set is 500 cards total if you count the 50 variations).  I won't know how close I'll get to completing the set until the box is completely opened...so I might as well keep ripping!

Pack 2:
4.  Jim Edmonds
53.  Jimmy Key
78.  Tim Wakefield
102.  Jaime Navarro
144.  Derrick Gibson

Pretty sure this is the head shot variation.
150.  Chuck McElroy
176.  Alex Gonzalez
272.  Jose Vidro
312.  Rickey Henderson

I still like pulling cards of Henderson.
397.  Giomar Guevara

Two packs, two head shot variations.  Maybe the variations aren't as rare as I feared (small sample size yet though, we shall see what the rest of the box holds).


Comments

  1. Growing up during Henderson's prime years, I never truly appreciated the career he put together. He, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated players of the 1980s to 1990s. That is a great looking card. May I ask...what do you plan to do with the extra cards you pull from this box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any extra cards will be available for trade, I'm only interested in completing the base set (and there is a Barry Larkin insert that I hope to get as well).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment