Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1999 Pacific: Time Heals All Wounds.

I'm still slowly working my way through the box of 1999 Pacific.  I am an unabashed lover of much of Pacific's late 90s/early 2000s stuff.  Admittedly, the '99 Pacific set isn't nearly as chock full of innovative and interesting cards, but I still am enjoying the set for what it is.  Today, we crack open the 14th pack from the 36 pack box.

Pack 14:
12.  Tim Salmon

Got the head shot image variation out of the way right away with this pack.

29.  Tom Glavine

Best base card of the pack in my opinion.  It's a simple, classic shot but it seems to work for a guy like Glavine.  I remember hating Glavine (and the rest of the Braves' pitchers) back in the 90s (it seemed to me like the umpires gave them an extra two inches on both sides of the plate back then).  Still, I don't mind getting their cards today...time heals all wounds I guess.
35.  Javy Lopez
49.  Danny Clyburn
100.  Wil Cordero
130.  David Justice
161.  Deivi Cruz
231.  Jeff Cirillo
313.  A.J. Hinch
382.  Brian Johnson


Comments

  1. Those Angels unis were the best ones they've ever had. I still have one of those caps somewhere, but I don't believe it fits me anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment