Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Delivery Time! The Collector Sends Me Stuff I Collect

Not all that long ago, I had a Trade Stack claimed by Chris (aka The Collector).  In exchange for Stack, he agreed to send me a pair of cards from my want list.

While I am sure that most of you don't find much special about 2000 Topps or 1998 Fleer Tradition, I do because they are sets that I have been working on completing since I was a kid!  The Fleer Tradition set, in particular, I spent wayyyyy too much money on back in the day buying retail packs.  It's always nice to inch closer to completing a set - it's even better when I get a hair closer for two different sets at once!

Thanks for the quick and easy trade, Chris! 

Comments

  1. Happy to help. If I come across any more of your set needs I'll let you know. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment