Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 12: Halfway Done!

We've made to the halfway mark of my 2018 Gint-a-Cuffs box.  So far, my box is sitting at 52 points (plus whatever the box loader is worth).  Not bad - but I'd like to add a few more points with this pack prior to hitting "halftime" of the box opening!

Box total so far:  52 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 12:
13.  Sonny Fredrickson
68.  Yasiel Puig
100.  Shohei Ohtani  (+2 points favorite player list)
129.  Stephen Piscotty
243.  Yuli Gurriel
312.  Carlos Santana
Black border mini:  280.  Clayton Kershaw  (+4 points)
Magnificent Moons:  MM-5.  Enceladus  (+2 points)

Pack total:  8 points

Not bad, not bad at all for a pack without a hit.  In other years, I imagine that Kershaw would have been a favorite player which would have made this pack excellent...but still, I'll take 8 points to the good!

Box total so far:  60 points (plus box loader TBD)


Comments