Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 20: Chugging Along.

We are rapidly approaching the end of the Gint-a-Cuffs box.  I have been trying to write my Gint-a-Cuffs posts ahead of time (for example, this post is being written on September 2).  As such, I have no idea how my box is faring as compared to the other challenger's boxes.  I'm cautiously optimistic about my box's chances since I did have a rip card (though it being a Yankee definitely hurt me).  My goal for the moment is to finish strong with the remaining five packs with the hopes of clearing the 100 point barrier with room to spare.

Box total so far:  83 points (plus box loader TBD)
10.  Jose Altuve
17.  Kyle Seager
108.  Tommy Pham
167.  Scott Kingery
253.  Hanley Ramirez
314.  Gregory Polanco
Magnificent Moons:  MM-8.  Titan (+2 points)
A&G back mini:  262.  Felix Hernandez (+2 points)

Pack total:  4 points
Box total so far:  87 points (plus box loader TBD)

4 points isn't great but it isn't awful either.  That should at least ensure that I hit the 100 point threshold since I still have the box loader points to account for in my total as well.  Only four more packs remain (including one more hit)...let's see what I can do!

Comments