Featured Post

Rockin' Retro Group Break Sign-Ups are Live: SEVEN different boxes - Don't Miss Out!

Yesterday, I posted the sign-ups for my second Rockin' Retro Group Break of the year.  I love a lot of older sets - and I know that many of you do as well and that's what the Rockin' Retro break is all about.  In total, there will be seven different boxes in the set - and while I won't spoil the last two until I actually have them in hand - I will say that one of the two remaining boxes is a set (and brand) that I loved but generally didn't buy much of because of the cost at the time of its release.  Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped about the opportunity to bust a full box now.

As for what I have spoiled already that is in the break, I will be ripping boxes of:

  • 2002 Topps Total
  • 1991 Topps Archives
  • 1995 Score Summit
  • 1998 Fleer Tradition Series 2
  • 2016 Donruss

If you are interested, go here to sign up and see all of the details.  Given the number of boxes and cards, the cost is quite reasonable.  Even better though, if I can fill the entire break before next Saturday I'm giving a "bonus prize" to whichever combined team slot does the worst.  This is the perfect time to take a flyer on a team that you might like that doesn't always end up doing as well in group breaks (Pirates, Royals, Brewers, etc.).

Comments