Featured Post

Group Break: More Shiny Parallels!

At this point in the group break, it's a mad dash to the end.  My goal is to get everything packed up and shipped out by the end of my Thanksgiving break...but to do so means I have to first finish all these pack posts!  I can say that for the first time in awhile, I'm actually posting a full 24 hours in advance, so maybe there's hope yet that I'll be able to stick with my timeline goal for break completion!

2001 Topps Gold Label:
Pack 13:
40.  J.D. Drew - Cardinals
3.  Albert Belle - Orioles
21.  Chipper Jones - Braves
7.  Antonio Alfonseca - Marlins
87.  Randy Johnson - Diamondbacks

I only scanned the Randy Johnson card because I feel like I haven't shown off a single Diamondbacks card the entire break.  I could be wrong about that, of course, but that's how it feels.

Pack 14:
39.  Ivan Rodriguez - Rangers
Class 3:  57.  Jose Cruz, Jr. - Blue Jays

1. Adrian Beltre - Dodgers
48.  Jeff Kent - Giants

83.  Phil Nevin - Padres

The Class 3 parallels are seeded 1:12 packs according to baseballcardpedia.  I must admit that it is a sharp looking card!  The only disappointment is that the Blue Jays weren't a claimed team, so this card won't be loved nearly as much as it deserves to be by a true Blue Jays fan!

Comments

  1. I still like the 2-player photo Class 3 cards the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment