Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 02: Nothing But Hits!

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

Each day for about a week or so, I'll post at least one group of nine cards available for trade (see rules at the bottom of this post).  As you can see from the first batch of cards today, there will be quite a wide variety of cards, teams, and even sports offered throughout the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT.  If nothing catches your eye today, be sure to return for the next round when I'll have a brand new set of cards that might be more to your liking!

Today's trade bait is as follows:

2017 A&G relic:  FSRA-YC.  Yoenis Cespedes (Mets)
2017 A&G relic:  FSRB-AJO.  Adam Jones (Orioles)
2017 A&G relic: FSRA-MM.  Manny Machado (Orioles)
2017 A&G relic: FSRA-JV.  Justin Verlander (Tigers)
2017 A&G relic:  FSRA-GST.  Gary Stevens (Horse Racing Jockey)
2014 A&G framed relic: RB-JZ.  Jordan Zimmerman (Nationals)
2014 A&G relic:  FSR-CS.  CC Sabathia (Yankees)
2014 A&G relic:  FRB-ID.  Ian Desmond (Nationals)
2016 Topps Team Logo Pin:  TLP-JD.  Josh Donaldson (Blue Jays)

Plenty of nice relics here that could use a more loving home.  As you can probably tell, I toyed with the idea of collecting either the 2014 or 2017 A&G relic set but I decided against it seeing as how I'm already attempting to complete too many sets!

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments

  1. May I please get the Verlander? You're getting some Christmas cards from me including a few Larkins you need and some other stuff you'll like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Verlander is yours! Shoot me your mailing address and I'll start your pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the Sabathia for a christmas present for my younger sister. Would a box of totally random legos work? I'd like to talk this over with my mom 1st before finalizing this but it would be really great if you kept this open just in case somebody gets it while i'm finalizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have mostly bricks. Would that be OK? I also have them people and stuff but I would like some clarification just in case. Could you give me you'r mailing address if you'r OK with the trade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm at https://adventuresofabaseballcardcollector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, random lego bricks are great - I enjoy getting mystery boxes of bricks in the mail! Shoot me your address when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: You can find my email on my want list page at the top: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/p/my-want-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment