Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Everyone's Favorite Dimwit

While northern Pennsylvania (where I live) continues to freak out about the gigantic snowstorm that is about to hit us, I figured I'd be more productive if I took a gander at a trade envelope that arrived at mi casa a couple of days ago.

The package was courtesy of Sam over at the wonderfully named Daily Dimwit blog.

For me, the trade hinged on a pair of 2017 Topps legends short prints - especially that gorgeous Barry Larkin card!  It took me a bit of time to place it but I was pretty sure I had seen that photo of Larkin before.  Upon further inspection, I was wrong..but I definitely have seen a different photo from the exact photoshoot before (it's the one on his 1995 Stadium Club card).
I featured this card in my Barry Larkin Collection awhile back.
Sam also added in a few other Barry Larkin cards for me including three more that are new to my collection!

Thanks for the easy trade, Sam!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Awesome! Glad some of those were new Larkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Leaf Preferred Steel Larkin! Metal parallels rule.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment