Featured Post

Blog Update: July 2019

We are smack-dab in the middle of a long holiday (summer) weekend so I'm not expecting a ton of blog traffic for a few days. After all, like many of you I too will be manning the grill as we host a family party all day today.  I do have at least one more (Even) Better Know a Blogger interviews to post but I don't want the post to get lost to the holiday so look for that sometime early next week instead. 

While you wait though, be sure to check out all of the other wonderful interviews by clicking here.

Once you've perused those entries, I would also invite you to check out my recent reflections on my 2019 New Year's Resolutions.  I've been trying to check-in every two months or so in an effort to keep myself on track in terms of completing my goals. I won't spoil everything here but I can safely say that so far this year I'm doing well on some goals and quite terrible on others!

Enjoy the holiday, everyone! 

Comments