Featured Post

It's Gotta Go! (Episode 1: 2015 Topps Stadium Club)

I have a huge list of sets for which I have cards available for trade.  Unfortunately, the shelf that I keep all of my "for trade" stacks of cards is now too full.  Thus, I need to get rid of a bunch of stacks of cards, ideally in trades for stuff I want but I'll also take assorted LEGO in trade and/or cash!

For today's "It's Gotta Go" post, I am looking to liquidate all of my remaining 2015 Topps Stadium Club cards.  The '15 Stadium Club set is quite gorgeous and I'm down to mostly inserts and parallels remaining to get rid of, though I do have some regular base yet as well.  I chose to start with this set as my first "It's Gotta Go!" post since I have a relatively small amount of cards remaining from the set.  Ideally, this set should be relatively easy to trade away.

Here's my full list of trade bait from the set - I'm equally happy to trade away lots of cards at once, the whole pile at once, or even single card trades.  I'm also happy to start "piles" for people in case you want to see a few of these trade posts before making one larger swap.

Whatever it takes to get these out of my house since I need to make room for new cards!

Base:
7.  Brandon Moss
45.  Matt Shoemaker
50.  Ender Inciarte
103.  Kennys Vargas
162.  Craig Kimbrel
171.  Jimmy Rollins
172.  Yoenis Cespedes
193.  David Wright
215.  Adam Jones
252.  Tom Glavine
258.  Zack Greinke
280.  Rymer Liriano

Gold Foil parallels:
133.  Kenley Jansen
134.  Mitch Moreland
164.  Carlton Fisk
166.  Ian Kinsler
199.  Ryan Howard
225.  Kristopher Negron
270.  Kevin Kiermaier

Black Foil:  (only 201 copies of each card exist, though the cards aren't serially numbered)

59.  Adrian Gonzalez - Dodgers
261.  Jake Odorizzi - Rays

True Colors Insert:

TCA- BH.  Bryce Harper - Nationals
TCA-RC.  Roger Clemens - Red Sox

Die-Cut Legends:

LDC-01. Babe Ruth - Yankees

Cheat Sheet:

CS-6  Josh Donaldson - Blue Jays
CS-21. Joey Votto - Reds

Autograph:

SCA-JC. Jarred Cosart - Marlins

Let's Get Trading!  Interested?  Leave a comment below stating which card(s) you want and then shoot me an email with your offer.  I'd love to clear this entire stack of cards out ASAP!

Comments

  1. Sure, I'll find something for the Gonzalez black. I already have the Jansen gold (and the rest of the set).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super, it'll go in a stack for you.

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in the Ruth and the black Odorizzi at a minimum. I need to have some cards get here in a few days, but I might be able to send you some to help with your quest for the 99 SI/Fleer set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll set both aside for you.

      Delete
    2. Shoot me an email with your mailing address as well when you get the chance.

      Delete
    3. Sure. Don't think I have (or can find) your email though.

      Delete
    4. It's at the top of my want list page (fanofreds (dot) auctions (at gmail) (dot) com).

      Delete
    5. I emailed over the weekend. Did you receive it?

      Delete

Post a Comment