Featured Post

2022 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 8 Recap (The One with the No Number Mini)

My 8th box of 2022 Topps Allen & Ginter began the same way as six of the previous seven have...with a cabinet card.  Unfortunately, this time around I pulled Javier Baez - a player who's cabinet card I also pulled back in box #4.  That's twice now that I've pulled duplicate cabinet cards in the case - not cool Topps!

Box 8 ended my streak of pulling an autograph at five boxes.  Instead, all three of my hits were of the fairly standard full-sized relic variety:


I guess you can't complain too much about pulling a HOF player, a multi-time World Series champion, and a non-baseball subject relic.

This box was also a little light on mini inserts, it's only the second box out of the case to provide me with five inserts instead of six:


That Back Door photo cracks me up.

Finally, I did get one other mini of note - my second No Number mini of the case.


That does it for box 8.  Not the most exciting box but then they can't all be amazing, right?  

Comments

Post a Comment