Featured Post

Allen & Ginter N43s: Wants & Haves!

I recently stumbled upon a stack of N43s from this year's edition of Allen & Ginter that I had purchased off of eBay.  I pulled out the ones that I needed for my set - but I still have a bunch of leftovers for trade.  Right now, I am looking for the following:  N43:  10 (Josh Hamilton), 11 (Ken Griffey Jr.), and 14 (Mike Schmidt).

If you happen to have any of the N43s that I need (or anything else off my want list), I have a bunch of 2012 N43s for trade, including the following:

N43-2.  Brian Wilson - Giants (x2)

N43-4.  Eric Hosmer - Royals (x3)

N43-5.  Ernie Banks - Cubs (x2)

N43-6.  Evan Longoria - Rays

N43-8.  Joe Mauer - Twins (x2)

N43-9.  Johnny Bench - Reds

N43-13.  Miguel Cabrera - Tigers (x2)

N43-15.  Tony Gwynn - Padres (x2)

Leave a comment below and/or shoot me an email and hopefully we can work out a trade.  If I don't get any takers for the above N43s, I'll probably throw 'em up on eBay as a last resort!

Comments

  1. i have an extra hamilton i can send ur way... I am sure i have more minis for your list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment