Featured Post

Birthday Haul...

Last Sunday (November 18) was my birthday.  I turned the big 3-0 which really isn't that big of deal to me.  Oh sure, if you had asked me when I turned 20 if I'd have my entire life figured out by the time I was 30 I would have said yes, but let's face it, I was an idiot when I was 20.

The one unfortunate thing about getting older is that birthdays become less special.  Is it because the gifts typically become less special as well?  I can see the trend already - more shirts and ties, less "fun" stuff...but luckily for me that wasn't entirely the case.

My wife bought me the Samsung Galaxy SIII phone since my old Incredible phone had pretty much bit the dust.  It's an amazing phone that I love so far!

On the baseball card front, I actually got TWO unopened boxes.  One from my in-laws and one from my sister-in-law.  I'm sure over the course of the next few weeks you'll see the contents of the boxes, but for now I'll tease you with the following information:


  • The boxes were both from the early 2000s.
  • The boxes each offered up the chance for a hit, but nothing was guaranteed.
  • Both boxes actually held a hit.


I should have my family buy all of my boxes - they have much better luck than I do!  Stay tuned to the blog since I plan to post the contents of the two boxes in the near future.  I'm also fairly certain there will be some trade bait from the boxes too, so don't miss out!



Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday and congats on getting cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment