Featured Post

2013 Topps Archives Group Break: Six Packs Remain...(not now!)

There are six packs left - here's two of 'em for a Friday morning.

Box 3 - Pack 19:

Tommy Milone - Athletics
Chris Davis - Orioles
Asdrubal Cabrera - Indians
David Murphy - Rangers
Nelson Cruz - Rangers
Avisail Garcia - Tigers
Cal Ripken Jr. - Orioles
244.  Eric Davis - Reds

You can't go wrong with the '87 Topps fake wood design, now can you?  I love this card!

Pack 20:
Ryan Vogelson - Giants
Allen Craig - Cardinals
Ken Griffey Jr. - Mariners
Harmon Killebrew - Twins
Brandon Morrow - Blue Jays
Tony Gwynn - Padres
Ryan Howard - Phillies
FFA-BT.  Fan Favorite Autograph:  Bob Tewksbury - Cardinals

A great on-card autograph if you ask me!  This is the second auto out of the box - but only the first of the Fan Favorites.  Will we get another one?  I certainly hope so but I can't say that I'm expecting one...  At least St. Louis didn't have an auto yet, I like to have the "hits love" spread around whenever I host a group break.  Of course, in this case I think you'd be hard pressed to find three better group break boxes than what we've had so far...and that's without even knowing what the final four packs hold!

Comments