Featured Post

Topps Archives Group Break: Box #2 Begins!

It's time to move on to the second box of the group break.  At this point, I'm going to skip listing all the base cards by number.  Instead, I'll be showing off all the inserts, short prints, etc.  I'll still list all the base cards though, just not by card number (which saves me time since I always put the cards in numerical order).

Box 2 - Pack 1:

Before I begin the first pack, I should note that this box did NOT have a box topper.  According to the back of the box, the basic box toppers are seeded 1:8 boxes so no real surprise (especially given the fact that the first box had an autographed box topper)!

Darwin Barney (Cubs)
Mike Minor (Braves)
Andre Ethier (Dodgers)
Jason Kipnis (Indians)
Miguel Cabrera (Tigers)
Joe Morgan (Reds)
Paul Goldschmidt (Diamondbacks)
83-SS.  All-Star:  Stephen Strasburg

Box 2 - Pack 2:
Felix Hernandez (Mariners)
Carlos Santana (Indians)
Miguel Montero (Diamondbacks)
Adam Dunn (White Sox)
Scott Diamond (Twins)
Dwight Gooden (Mets)
Matt Cain (Giants)
69S-THBK.  Sticker:  Trout (Angels), Harper (Nationals), Braun (Brewers), Kemp (Dodger)

As usual, any cards with multiple teams will be randomed off at the end of the break.

Box 2 - Pack 3:
Alex Rios (White Sox)
Josh Willingham (Twins)
Kris Medlan (Braves)
Jose Altuve (Astros)
Sergio Romo (Giants)
Stan Musial (Cardinals)
Brock Holt (Red Sox)
220.  Ellis Burks - Red Sox

The Burks is a short print.  I wish Topps would have used different card designs for the short prints other than the four used for the base set.  Oh well, I guess you can't have everything your way.

Not the most exciting start to a break, but there's plenty more packs to come!

Comments

  1. I don't know. I am pretty excited, that's two short prints for me so far. Now if you could pull an autograph for me that would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment