Featured Post

2013 Archives: Griffey Jr., Chapman, & Bruce (Oh my!)

Note:  I am still taking sign ups for my cheap group break.  Join now, I'd love to get the break filled up and off then off and running!

---

There are six packs remaining in my 2013 Archives box - but I've already found both the autographs so not much "big" is expected.  I'm still hoping for a Gallery of Heroes card but otherwise I'm simply looking to complete more of the base set.

Pack 19:

The Stadium Club Triumvirate cards are cool in concept - and I bet they look awesome in a completed 9 pocket page.  Unfortunately for me, Topps decided to shut the Reds out of the insert set - and thus, given the 1 per box rarity of the cards, I have no plans to collect the Triumvirate set.

Pack 20:

When I first pulled the Griffey Jr. card in the group break, I love it.  Now I have my own copy - yes!

Pack 21:

This pack had another sticker card but the real highlight was the pair of Reds (even if already had 'em from the group break).

Only three more packs remain - last chance for me to land a Gallery of Heroes card (plus a relic if I'm super lucky)!

Comments