Featured Post

New Group Break! Sign Up Here (right now)!

With Topps Allen & Ginter being pushed back into August, I thought it'd be fun to do some sort of quick and cheap group break in July to tide us over.  This break is going to be run a bit different - but don't worry, it's nothing major (see below).

First though, what's in the break?

1.  Hobby box - 2013 Topps Series 2

One of the newest sets on the market, Series 2 is full of inserts (plus top-notch photography and plenty of love for all the teams).  There is at least one hit per box as well.

2.  Hobby box - 2012 Topps Archives

The Topps Archives box contains TWO autographs, plus a slew of other interesting inserts.  The only catch to this box is that if I pull one of the few remaining cards that I need for my own set, I'm keeping it regardless of team.  For the record, all I am missing is:
Classic Combos:  58- KK, LM, SC, SF
In Action:  82IA- CR, I, JE, JH, KG
Archive reprints:  164 Roberto Clemente
As you can see, I'll be lucky to get one card that I need given that most of my needs fall within two insert sets that are each quite rare*.

*So rare, in fact, that thanks to Lifetimetopps, I now remember that both the In Action and Classic Combos are retail only.  Since this is a hobby box, there's only one possible card that I would keep - the Clemente reprint.  As a consolation prize, if I do happen to pull the one card that I need then I'll include an extra assortment of cards from the Pirates for whoever misses out on the card.  Quite honestly, I doubt I'll get the Clemente but I have to try!

The price is:
$12.50 for ONE team (includes shipping)
$23 total for TWO teams (includes shipping)
$33 total for THREE teams (includes shipping)

Please leave a comment in below claiming your team and then send me an email with:
1. Your PayPal address used to make your payment (send payment AS A GIFT to fanofreds.auctions (at gmail.com).  Please note the "s" at the end of both fanofreds and auctions in my email address.  DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER INFORMATION in your PayPal payment, that's what the email is for.
2.  Your claimed teams.
3.  Your mailing address.

By including those three things in an email, you help speed up the packing process!

I hope to fill the break quickly, it should be fun (plus a nice way to nab a bunch of Series 2 cards from your team).

Here are the available teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H. (PAID)
Boston Red Sox - MetallAttorney (PAID)
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers - Patric W. (PAID)
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83 (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets - Mark M. (PAID)
New York Yankees - Mark M. (PAID)
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies - deal (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - madding (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers - J.Meeks (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals - J.Meeks (PAID)

Comments

  1. May I claim the Dodgers please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I'm not in since I'm a Reds fan - but one thing to pass along; it looks like that's a hobby box of Archives. The 82 IA and the 58 Classic Combos are retail only inserts, so the Clemente is the only card you could theoretically pull from that box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign Team Phungo up for the Phillies. Will get the payment together tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to jump in for the Orioles. I've got a good feeling about this break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in for the Rangers and Nationals. Money already sent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Mariners again! Paying you now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I totally missed this. Put me down for the Cardinals. I have very little from Series 2 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I'll take the Mets and Yanks. PayPal on the way. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I would be more than happy to get in Chris, but Topps just doesn't have much love for the Indians !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I suppose I will take the Red Sox again to get this thing moving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment