Featured Post

That's Not Bad - I've Seen a Lot Worse (Group Break Packs)

The good news for you all is that I'm finally able to start posting group break posts ahead of schedule.  In other words, I'm further ahead in the pack busting than what you are currently reading (but in a weird Twilight Zone way, I'm actually not at all ahead at the moment of me typing this since I haven't yet opened up the next three packs).  Did that all make sense or has the heat and humidity of this summer finally fried what few brain cells I have left?

Don't answer that.

Series 2:  Pack 7:
Joe Kelly - Cardinals
R.A. Dickey - Blue Jays
Matt Harvey - Mets
Justin Wilson - Pirates
Kyle McPherson - Pirates
Wellington Castillo - Cubs
Grant Balfour - Athletics
Alcides Escobar - Royals
TM-70.  Mini:  Justin Upton - Braves

MM-4.  Making their Mark:  Jason Kipnis - Indians

The Indians land another insert, this time a nice Kipnis card.  I mentioned it before, but I'm sick of the tombstone cards - though at least there are one or two Braves collectors out there who might want this.

Pack 8:
Martin Prado - Diamondbacks
Lou Marson - Indians
Jason Hammel - Orioles
C.J. Wilson - Angels
Brandon Barnes - Astros
CC Sabathia - Yankees
Nelson Cruz - Rangers
Adam LaRoche - Nationals
Patrick Corbin - Diamondbacks
CH-77.  Chasing History:  Roberto Clemente - Pirates

Oh sure, now we get a Clemente insert.  Too bad it's a box late for me...still, nice card.

Pack 9:
Nick Swisher - Indians
Chris Carter - Astros
Matt Garza - Cubs
Martin Maldonado - Brewers
Matt Dominguez - Astros
Billy Butler - Royals
Melky Cabrera - Blue Jays
Mariano Rivera - Yankees
Matt Cain - Giants
435.  Emerald parallel:  Brandon Maurer - Mariners

Well....it's shiny!  I don't know what else to say about the emerald parallels.  I'm guessing everything that can be said about them has been said already.

Comments