Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Box Breaker: 2005 UD Past Time Pennants - Packs 13 - 15

I have eight packs remaining in the 2005 Upper Deck Past Time Pennants box.  One of those eight contains my second autograph.  By my math, that means we have a 3/8 chance of finding an auto before this post is over.  Let's see how that math adds up.

Pack 13:

7.  Bob Gibson
32.  Gary Carter
34.  George Brett

63.  Pee Wee Reese
80.  Rick Ferrell

I think this George Brett card sums out why I like baseball...and yet, I can't find any good words to describe what is, essentially, a photograph of a conversation.

Pack 14:

23.  Early Wynn
50.  Kirby Puckett
74.  Ron Guidry
75.  Ron Santo

79.  Steve Carlton

The Santo photo is so simple, yet wonderful.

Pack 15:

15.  Carlton Fisk
31.  Fred Lynn
35.  George Kell
37.  Graig Nettles
66.  Ralph Kiner

Here's a fun experiment:  As you may recall, I'm writing these posts well in advance of you reading them - in fact, this one was written on July 2, 2013.  Why do I mention that while showing the Kiner?  Well, the Pittsburgh Pirates are currently in first...let's see how 'ol Pitt is doing by the time this post goes "live"!


Comments