Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Join my Group Break! Four Slots Remain - Please Help Me Fill This Thing Up!!

There are only four slots remaining in my group break - I'd love to get this thing filled...or at the very least a couple more slots sold.  I don't mind picking up one extra slot if I absolutely have to but I can't really afford to pick up all four remaining slots.  Spread the word - help me out!

At the time of my writing of this post, here are the available teams.  Remember, $25 gets you one team of your choice plus one random team.  Join now!

Arizona Diamondbacks
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Washington Nationals

Comments