Featured Post

NEW GROUP BREAK SIGN-UPS. I CHANGED THE PRICING & STRUCTURE (BUY ONE TEAM, GET ONE TEAM - $25.00 total)!

Alright, I'm man enough to admit when I've made a mistake.  I guess people really prefer the Buy One, Get One Random team structure that I usually use for group breaks.  I've updated the pricing to reflect the change - and I've made it so all the boxes are part of the break with the hopes that I'm able to sell all the slots under the new format.  I thought maybe people didn't like getting cards from a team they don't collect - lesson learned on my end!

The upshot is now a BUY ONE TEAM, GET ONE RANDOM TEAM slot will be $25.00.  This works against those that might have wanted to claim one of the "lesser" teams for cheap - but now everyone gets two teams for the price of one.  I've also included all SEVEN boxes in the break with the hopes/expectations that I'll fill the break up with the new structure.

This is a 1800+ card group break with a bunch of promised hits (plus the possibility for more).  There are oversized cards, a tin card, and lots of other cool stuff in the break.  Join now!

Comments