Featured Post

The End is Nigh!

Happy Monday ya'll!  Today ought to be a decent day for me.  After all, two of my three classes have a review game happening today (since I'm giving an exam in class tomorrow for those two classes).  On the flip side, that means I'll have a ton of grading to do on Tuesday evening.  All the more reason to bust packs of cards right now!

Here's a couple more of the 2000 Topps Gold Label packs:

Pack 18:
30.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos

63.  A.J. Burnett - Marlins
79.  Jack Cust - Diamondbacks
99.  Scott Downs - Cubs
T5:  The Treasury:  Nomar Garciaparra - Red Sox

The Treasury cards are really, really nice.  Nomar got a lot of love from Topps around the turn of the century - and the result is that the Red Sox are a good team to claim for a group break like this!

Pack 19:
28.  Vernon Wells - Blue Jays

9.  Greg Vaughn - Rays
32.  Roger Clemens - Yankees

38.  Andruw Jones - Braves
88.  Sean Burroughs - Padres

If nothing else, I've decided that I want to get a box (or two) of Topps Gold Label for myself.  I love these cards!

Comments