Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Blogger Bracket Challenge: Round 2! (Plus Some 2013 Topps Archives Stuff)



This is your friendly reminder that Round 2 entries for the Blogger Bracket Challenge are due no later than Saturday, November 9 at 6:00 PM EST.  Make sure you leave a link to your entry on the original Round 2 blog post!

Now that I've reminded everyone, let's move on to a different subject - namely, 2013 Topps Archives.
As you probably know, I've been working diligently on the set and have managed to whittle my want list down to a fairly respectable amount of cards:
My 2013 Topps Archives Wants:
Base:  
201, 204, 206, 212, 213, 214, 217, 218, 223, 224, 225, 233, 235, 236, 237, 240, 242
Tall Boys:  BH, DBU, DC, DE, DM, EB, FL, FM, MG, MS, MT, RC, RCL
Gallery of Heroes:  AP, BR, CR, DJ, MC, MR, MT, RC, SK, TW, WM, YB
All-Star:  BP, CR, DE, DS, GB, GC, SS
Stickers:  
69S-OPJR Paul O'Neill - Andy Pettitte - Derek Jeter - Mariano Rivera
69S-RGBJ Babe Ruth - Lou Gehrig - Yogi Berra - Reggie Jackson
69S-SKCK Warren Spahn - Sandy Koufax - Steve Carlton - Clayton Kershaw
69S-WRYC Ted Williams - Frank Robinson - Carl Yastrzemski - Miguel Cabrera
1972 Basketball Design:  JB (Johnny Bench)
Dual Fan Favorites:  DFF-DC
Here's the thing - in the process of getting to the point that I'm now at, I've accumulated a TON of duplicates.  In fact, I have an entire extra base set (cards 1-200) that I advertised at least once before on this blog with no luck.  I also have another stack, probably another 200 or so of duplicate base cards AND I have a few duplicate/unwanted inserts.

My questions:

Is anyone else still working on this set?
Should I take the time to write up a "for trade" page?
Does anyone have interest in the full base set?

That's it for now!

Comments

  1. Yeah, I still have about a third of the base set left to find, not counting the short prints. If you did set up a 'for trade' page, I'd probably trouble you for a lot of your doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down to only needing three cards.

    100 - Bryce Harper
    130 - Clayton Kershaw
    200 - Mike Trout


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment