Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

It's My Birthday

Today is my birthday.

I probably could stop there and you'd forgive me for not having a "real" post up today, but I'll explain just a bit more.  The college where I work is currently revamping their distribution requirements.  This doesn't totally affect me (I'm non-tenured after all) but it could affect how valuable I am to the school in the future (i.e. if they cut math I'm definitely not needed).  Luckily, there's no worries about them cutting math...but they are talking about some rather interesting (and in my opinion, not always great) changes to the curriculum (at least where math is concerned).  Thus, I get to spend the better part of my birthday afternoon in a meeting rather than at home (and hence, you get this crappy post).

Sorry about that.

Also, I hope to have the polls up for the Round 3 vote of the Blogger Bracket Challenge tomorrow.  No promises though, Tuesdays usually suck for me.

Anyhow, happy freakin' birthday.


Comments

Post a Comment