Featured Post

ABSOLUTELY LAST CHANCE to join in my group break!

This is it!  The final "begging" post for people to join.  As of the time I'm writing this post, there are only six slots remaining.  You can go here to read all about the break and sign-up if you are interested.  For the record, the six slots available (again, as of the time of this writing) are:
  • Chicago Cubs 
  • Philadelphia Phillies 
  • Pittsburgh Pirates  
  • Toronto Blue Jays 
  • Midwest Mash-up plus Snakes:  Diamondbacks, Twins, & Royals
  • The A-Squad:  Athletics & Angels
If we get one more slot sold, then the group break clause of the "worst slot" in the break getting the complete base set (cards 1-300) of the 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter set will come into play!  C'mon, let's give away a full base set in addition to the group break (and if all the remaining slots sell - well, then I'll be giving away a 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter base set as well)!

I work late tonight - but when I get home I plan to begin the process of opening up packs...and as soon as that starts the break will be officially closed and I'll end up having to claim all the unloved teams.  Don't leave a team unloved - join now!





Comments