Featured Post

Delivery Time! Chipp 'n Dale Chips at my Want List!

Another day, another PWE in the mail, and another Trade Stack success story!  Today's PWE is courtesy of James over at Chipp 'n Dale.  James recently claimed Trade Stack #58 - and in return sent me this Classic Combos card from the 2012 Topps Archive set that I needed.

Yeah, I'm still working on both 2012 Archives and 2013 Archives stuff.  However, with the addition of the Sandberg/Castro card from James, I'm now only missing ?? cards from the 2012 Archives set!  If you have any from my want list, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it worth your time!

2012 Topps Archives Remaining Needs:
Classic Combos:  58- KK, LM, SF
In Action:  82IA- CR, I, JE, JH, KG
Archive reprints:  164 Roberto Clemente

It'd be especially awesome if someone has one of those Roberto Clemente reprint cards lying around so I could at least knock that portion of the set off my want list - having a single card on a want list is depressing!

Thanks for claiming the Trade Stack James - and for anyone else who might want to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments