Featured Post

How About You Join in my Group Break? (Cubs, Indians, Mets, Phillies, Pirates, Blue Jays, Angels, Rangers, etc.)!

I'm just about ready to begin the group break (thank goodness since I'm sick of the "please join" posts)...but before I do I'm still hoping I can get a few more people on board.  Right now, there are NINE slots remaining (full list is below) which includes some very good teams (Cubs, Indians, Rangers, etc).  I'd love, love, love it if you'd jump on in and claim a slot (or more)!   You can find all the information (and sign-ups) here.

The remaining 9 slots include:
  • Chicago Cubs 
  • Cleveland Indians 
  • New York Mets 
  • Philadelphia Phillies 
  • Pittsburgh Pirates  
  • Toronto Blue Jays 
  • Midwest Mash-up plus Snakes:  Diamondbacks, Twins, & Royals
  • The A-Squad:  Athletics & Angels
  • Texas Pride:  Astros & Rangers
As you can see, three of the slots net you more than one team for the same low price of what amounts to basically a blaster plus tax ($25.00 total which includes shipping).  I desperately need to sell a few more slots - and if I can sell at least six more slots then the "worst" slot in the break will walk away with not only their cards but also a COMPLETE 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter base set (cards 1-300) for free!  Think of it as a group break insurance policy...this could be the perfect time to claim the A-Squad for example!


Comments