Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club Group Break: Only 10 Teams Remain! (Get 7 of them for one LOW price - Special!!)

I'm hoping that UPS happens to deliver on Columbus Day.  If they do, then I expect the two 2014 Topps Stadium Club boxes for the group break (plus the three Chipz packs) will arrive tomorrow (Monday).  As such, I'd love to get the group break filled up so that I can begin ripping the packs open!
Still using Dave & Adam's stock photo until my boxes arrive!

At the moment, there are 10 teams remaining to be claimed.

I'll make a deal if someone wants to claim the following SEVEN team lot for only $30 shipped (US):

  • Diamondbacks, Rockies, Marlins, Tigers, Royals, Brewers, and Rays

If you choose to purchase this lot, you must pay within 24 hours.  Please be sure to claim the teams on the original sign-up post too, thanks!

Of course, I am also still allowing anyone to claim single teams for $18 for the first team and $15 for each team thereafter.

Comments