Featured Post

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter's Relic Set: The Definitive "NEEDS" List!

It's been a long time but I think I have finally managed to track down the entire list of available relics from the 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter's set.  By my count, there are 100 different "regular" relics to track down (I'm not including the dinosaur bones or fantasy relics in my count).  Of the 100, I am still missing 35 - here's the full list of what I still need!

AD.  Anne Donovan
AF.  Alan Francis
AGA.  Anthony Gatto
AJ.  Avery Jenkins
DB.  David Blaine
DBR.  Drew Brees
DH.  Dan Haren
DU.  Dan Uggla
DW.  David Wright
GS.  Gary Stewart
GSI.  Glenn Singleman
HW.  Hubertus Wawra
IS.  Ichiro Suzuki
JS.  Johnny Strange
JS.  Jordin Sparks
JV.  Joey Votto (jersey only)
KF.  Kosuke Fukudome
LB.  Lance Berkman
MC.  Matt Cain
MM.  Marvin Miller
MP.  Mike Parsons
NF.  Neftali Feliz
PP.  Preston Pittman
RH.  Ryan Howard (bat only)
RO.  Randy Oitker
RP.   Regis Philbin
RTH.  Tony Hoard / Rory
SJ.  Shawn Johnson
SS.  Stuart Scott
SSA.  Summer Sanders
TB. Tyler Brandt
TH. Tony Hawk
TK.  Tom Knapp
YG.  Yovani Gallardo
ZS.  Zac Sunderland

If by any chance you have any of the relics available for trade, please, please let me know!  Thanks!

Comments