Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Jumbo Case Group Break: Box #3: Pack-by-Pack (Packs 5-7)

I'm sitting here on a Saturday night watching Crackin' Wax's group break opening while I type up some more packs from our group break.  Of course, by the time you read this post I have a feeling both Crackin' Wax and myself will have all our group break boxes busted open.

Anyhow, some prefer the scans so let's see what the next three packs hold for everyone!

Box 3:
Pack 5:

We begin today's post with a nice George Springer Future Stars card.  I love the colors on this card...so perfect with that 'ol rookie cup logo.  Love it.

Out of the six inserts, the only one of note to me was the Willie Montanez buyback of a 1975 Topps set which goes to the Phillies.

Pack 6:

The sixth pack featured another six inserts including a Tony Cingrani rainbow foil (Reds) and the Tom Koehler (Marlins) gold parallel (#0162/2015).

Pack 7:

Pack 7 brought us yet another six inserts but no parallels.  One such insert was the wonderful Nolan Ryan card for the Astros.  If I were an Astro fan, I'd probably always be rooting for Nolan to show up as an Astro (sort of like I root for Griffey Jr. to be shown as a Red though he rarely is).

The big hit of the pack was the first relic out of the box - this one goes to the Orioles!

That's a Manny Machado Career High relic card.  It's not numbered but it's a nice card of a good player!  Congrats to Play at the Plate for that one...and it won't be the last hit from the box for PatP (call me psychic)!

Comments

  1. Winner Winner again. I'm reading these posts backwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - I always root for Nolan to show up as a 'Stro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment