Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

NEW GROUP BREAK SIGN-UPS: 2015 Topps Heritage CASE plus More!!

I had a fair bit of interest in a 2015 Topps Heritage group break...so I've crunched the numbers and figured out the following which I think will be a fun, exciting break!!

First, the details:

What's in the break:
  • 1 case of 2015 Topps Heritage (12 boxes with 24 packs per box and 9 cards per pack)
  • 1 box of 2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection (10 packs with 2 cards per pack)
  • Assorted surprises (as I usually do with my group breaks)!
First, the Topps Heritage case should provide every group break slot with plenty of cards - plus each box contains a hit which means we should pull at least 12 hits from the case.  The Heritage set features plenty of cool hits, plus the usual assortment of inserts, short prints, etc.  You can find all the information you need here.

Second, the 2004 Clubhouse Collection box is a product that I've never opened - but I do know that it's a product where every card is a hit of some sort!  That means the Clubhouse Collection box will provide an additional 20 hits.  The Clubhouse Collection set features current players (from 2004 of course) and a bunch of old retired stars!  I like the looks of the checklist quite a bit - you can check for yourself here.

Thus, we should expect at least 32 hits in the break - plus a ton of other Heritage goodies including inserts, chrome parallels, and even short-printed image variations!  Both Heritage and Clubhouse Collection offer the chance of some great relics and even some great autographs!  I'm hoping the inclusion of the Clubhouse Collection box will add a bit of intrigue and excitement to go along with what should be a fun Heritage case to bust!

In order to make this break happen, I'll need to sell ALL of the slots below.  Most cards will be shipped in a flat rate mailer - which will come with $50 insurance for free.  (Note:  I say most because the Heritage boxes come with box toppers and I can't be sure all the box toppers will fit in a flat rate box.)

Each of the slots below are $50 (shipping to the continental US).  As I said, I must sell all the slots to make this break work.  In addition, I'll throw in a few surprises along the way assuming the break does actually happen!  If I can't make the break work, I will refund everyone's payment.  I won't be making the order until I'm sure the break will fill up.  Thus, the quicker it fills, the quicker the price gets locked down, and the quicker I can get started with some of the bonus material!  I would appreciate any advertising that you might be able to do to help me fill the break up!!

Also, as I did with my previous break, I will record videos for all the box openings and post them to my YouTube channel (and my blog).  I will also provide written descriptions of the packs much like I did with my 2015 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Case group break.  Any cards featuring players from more than one team will be randomized at the end of the break between the featured teams.  Any cards featuring no team designation will be randomized between all teams at the end of the break.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Available Slots:
  1. Arizona Diamondbacks & Milwaukee Brewers -
  2. Atlanta Braves  - John M. (PAID)
  3. Baltimore Orioles -
  4. Boston Red Sox  - Metallattorney (PAID)
  5. Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, & Philadelphia Phillies  - JediJeff (PAID)
  6. Chicago Cubs - Matt P (PAID)
  7. Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
  8. Colorado Rockies & Minnesota Twins  - Brian O. (PAID)
  9. Detroit Tigers - Julie (PAID)
  10. Florida Marlins & Houston Astros - Bru (PAID)
  11. Kansas City Royals, Tampa Bay Rays, & Seattle Mariners - Anthony (PAID)
  12. Los Angeles Angels -
  13. Los Angeles Dodgers - Play at the Plate (payment pending)
  14. New York Mets - Stubby (PAID)
  15. New York Yankees - Tim B. (PAID)
  16. Oakland Athletics & San Diego Padres -
  17. Pittsburgh Pirates - Matthew S. (PAID)
  18. San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
  19. St. Louis Cardinals - Brady (PAID)
  20. Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (payment on Monday)
  21.  Toronto Blue Jays -
  22. Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - CaptKirk42 (PAID)
As I said, I'm expecting this break to be a lot of fun - and it should be a great way to get a ton of Heritage cards (plus some sweet hits) for a reasonable cost.  I have combined a few teams into single slots in order to make them a bit more palatable.  Of course, some of the combined team slots have some nice hits possible from the Clubhouse Collection set!!


Want to join?

1.  Please leave a comment below with the slot(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile).  I would appreciate all payments sent as "gifts."
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with the following information:
  • Your user name
  • The slot(s) you claimed
  • The email address you sent payment from
  • Your mailing address
  • Your Twitter handle (if you would like me to send a tweet to you when we pull a hit of your team)
I ask that everyone do the above three steps, even if I have traded with you many times - it makes packaging the cards a much, much quicker task for me.  Thanks!

Comments

  1. Giants please! I will get you the email, etc. later on today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardinals Please Chris-payment on the way-Brady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nationals-Expos Please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:08 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tigers please. on my way to pay now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, this is just too tempting to pass up, and I just dropped a bunch at the LCS. Dang it, Chris!

    Put me down for the Astros and Marlins. Here's hoping that if I don't land my 'Stros I'll have some good Miggy or Stanton cards to unload.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you can wait until Friday for payment, put me down for the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll go for the Yankees please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Put me down for the Rangers please. I'll pay on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to sign up for the Twins/Rockies - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Put me down for the Dodgers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've twisted my arm. Put me down for the Red Sox if I can pay later this week. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Put me down for the Royals, Rays, Mariners spot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. I'll take the White Sox. I better get a monster hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really, really shouldn't. But, on the chance of getting a Choo Choo Coleman auto (and the relief of--probably--not having to chase Matt Harvey into next year), I'll take the Mets.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy shnikes, just got a look at that checklist. Count me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok, I just snatched up the remaining teams!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment