Featured Post

2015 Topps Archives Group Break: Sign-Ups are OVER - 2nd Team Assignments are Here!

That's right, I've decided to close down the sign-ups to the 2015 Topps Archives group break.  I ended up having to pick up two of the extra slots myself - so I chose the Athletics and the Angels with the hopes of landing one of those elusive Will Ferrell autographs!

With that said, here are the 15 group break participants.  Note that I simply took the names in the order they appeared from how teams were claimed alphabetically.  The number next to your name will get matched up with the Random.org assignment of the unclaimed team.

  1. metallattorney 
  2. Brett B. 
  3. P-Town Tom
  4. Nachos Grande
  5. Julie O.
  6. Nachos Grande 
  7. Brett B. 
  8. jaybarkerfan 
  9. buckstorecards 
  10. jaybarkerfan 
  11. Nachos Grande 
  12. The Underdog Card Collector
  13. Junior Junkie
  14. BMan
  15. buckstorecards

By the way, I will allow trading of teams - both parties have to comment on THIS post saying that they agree to the swap though.  And all trading needs to be completed before Friday 6/12/15 at NOON EST.  I am hoping to begin opening the case of Archives around that time!

Now, here are the unclaimed teams - these are about to go into the Random.org list randomizer!

Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles / St. Louis Browns
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Francisco Giants
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos

I will hit randomize this list three times and then copy and paste the results below.  All you'll need to do is line up your number from above with the number below.  I'm writing this post in "real time" so hopefully my process is making sense!

Now, here are the final team assignments!  Like I said, trading of teams can occur but both parties must agree (in writing as a comment on this post) AND all trades must be completed by NOON tomorrow (Friday, 6/12/15) EST.

Arizona Diamondbacks - metallattorney
Atlanta Braves - Nachos Grande
Baltimore Orioles / St. Louis Browns - jaybarkerfan
Boston Red Sox  - metallattorney (payment on Friday)
Chicago White Sox - Brett B. (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - P-Town Tom (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - Nachos Grande
Colorado Rockies - Junior Junkie
Detroit Tigers - Julie O.  (PAID)
Florida Marlins - Nachos Grande
Houston Astros - Brett B.
Kansas City Royals - Julie O.
Los Angeles Angels - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Brett B. (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Minnesota Twins - The Underdog Card Collector
New York Mets - buckstorecards (PAID)
New York Yankees - jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Oakland Athletics - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - buckstorecards
Pittsburgh Pirates - buckstorecards
San Diego Padres - The Underdog Card Collector (PAID)
San Francisco Giants - P-Town Tom
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - BMan (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - Brett B.
Texas Rangers - BMan
Toronto Blue Jays - buckstorecards (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - jaybarkerfan

There you have it!  For what it's worth, I (Nachos Grande) would be willing to trade the Braves or Indians for either the Diamondbacks, Rangers, or Giants.

Comments

  1. Poor Chris. I cannot believe no one snapped up the Braves. So many Braves collectors out there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! This will most likely be my last group break involving Archives...not a lot of interest which surprised me a bit. Live and learn I guess! I'm still hoping for a fun break - should start it up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading the odds on the packs I'm already bummed about Archives. There's five Cubs SPs, but they are seeded 1:70 packs. There goes my hope of getting a complete master set from the case. I'll be lucky to pull one SP! #curseyouTopps

    Oh, and I thought about trading the Gints to you for the Barves, but the idea of that Will Ferrell autograph is too much to pass up! Plus, it's been awhile since I traded with arpSmith. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on, King Nacho! Looking forward to this break.

    Good luck, everybubba!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment