Featured Post

2015 Topps Archives Group Break: STARTS NOW!! (finally!)

As I suspected, we ended up having a nasty bit of thunderstorms roll through.  So nasty, in fact, that our umbrella on our deck table somehow got ripped up and out of the holder and blown across the deck.  We were lucky that the metal rod didn't strike the house (windows or door) or even my grill!


Happily, most of the nastiest storms seem to be past us now so let's get on with the group break!  If you'd like to watch the break live, here's the link to the event page and here's the link for the basic  YouTube page.

Comments

  1. FYI, chat is not working.

    You think jaybarkerfan will trade me his Marquis Grissom Expos card? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to take one of each of my base cards for your set, Chris. And thanks for doing the break! You really powered through that thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been out all evening and haven't had time to catch-up, but if looking to complete a set, as TJ's message suggests, then feel free to take one of each of my base cards as well.
    Thanks for doing all of the work. I know it can be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for running this chris. Please feel free to take any base card you need from me. Look forward to watching the break tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment