Featured Post

Group Break: Only 12 Teams Remain (Giants, Orioles, Rangers, Indians, and More)!! Plus More Bonus Goodies!

My final group break of 2015 is off to a good start with 18 of the 30 slots now sold (though I am waiting on payment for a handful of those spots yet).  I would love to sell all 30 slots though...so here's what is remaining (as of when I wrote this post):

  1. Arizona Diamondbacks -
  2. Baltimore Orioles - 
  3. Cleveland Indians - 
  4. Florida Marlins - 
  5. Kansas City Royals - 
  6. Milwaukee Brewers - 
  7. Oakland Athletics - 
  8. San Diego Padres - 
  9. San Francisco Giants - 
  10. Tampa Bay Rays - 
  11. Texas Rangers - 
  12. Toronto Blue Jays - 

Remember, if I do sell all 30 team slots, I will include a full 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter set (cards 1 - 350) for whichever team slot does the worst in the group break.  Now is a great time to take a flier on one of the "lesser" teams that usually go unclaimed in a group break!  Be sure to go here to sign up!

In addition to the 2015 Topps Tek, 2015 Topps Heritage High Numbers, 2015 Topps Chrome, and 2015 Topps Stadium Club, I am adding in an additional unopened pack/blaster/box for each sold slot. As of this morning, we had 14 slots sold (not counting the slot I bought) so I unveiled the first 14 unopened bonus materials (which included a blaster of Panini Cooperstown)!

Now, I am happy to report that I managed to sell another three slots which means I need to add three more unopened items to the group break!  The next three packs combine to add another 69 baseball cards to our group break - not bad for a simple bonus!  Here's what will be busted in addition to the previously revealed items:

The big rack pack is from 1987 Topps.  The All-Star card insert is a Brewer (which is an unclaimed team)!  There is also a Ranger showing on the back of the rack pack (another unclaimed team).  The other two packs are a Triple Play pack and a pack of 1993 Leaf.

As I keep mentioning, I have more unopened goodies to add to the pile.  As we get closer and closer to my goal of selling all 30 slots, the bonus items will get better and better...culminating (if I sell all 30 slots) with a box of cards guaranteed to have 3 autographs in it!!

Claim a team now, spread the word, let's fill this break up so I can get started!!

Comments