Featured Post

It's the End of the Birthday Blasters!

I've thoroughly enjoyed opening up my pair of 2015 Topps Stadium Club blasters from my brother (they were a birthday gift).  Today, it's time to rip the final four packs.  After the good luck I've had so far, who knows what the final few packs will bring?!

Blaster 2:
Pack 5:
45.  Matt Shoemaker
163. C.J. Wilson

186.  Lou Gehrig
208.  Masahiro Tanaka
247.  Matt Williams

I'm not exactly sure what is going on in this photo...but I can say it definitely caught my attention.

Pack 6:
34.  Mariano Rivera

142.  Anthony Rendon
239.  Roger Clemens
250.  Manny Machado
289.  Danny Santana

Some of my best friends are Yankee fans...and while I definitely do hold that against them I will say that they would love the Rivera card.  Too bad I need it for my set!

Pack 7:
20.  Eric Chavez
80.  Andrew Heaney
188.  Jhonny Peralta
218. Nelson Cruz
225.  Kristopher Negron

I had no idea that Negron was in this set.  And, as a Reds' fan, I'm not sure I have any idea why he is in the set but I'll take it!

Pack 8:
109.  David Price
164.  Carlton Fisk
170.  Albert Pujols
209.  Mike Zunino
Gold parallel:  166.  Ian Kinsler

I ended up with two gold parallels (one from each blaster) and both were Tigers.  The second blaster was fairly light on inserts but that is quite alright since I'm really just going for the base cards.  I definitely enjoyed the process of opening the two blasters...and if it weren't for the fact that I've used up all my money (and then some) on Christmas shopping this year, it wouldn't take much to convince me to go to Wal*Mart and grab another blaster of Stadium Club.

Maybe after the New Year.

For now, I'll simply be thankful for what I do have!

Comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Also, you have an e-mail sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment