Featured Post

2016 Topps Series 1 Group Break: So When is the Break Actually Happening? Details!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is an extra good day because not only is it the end of the week but it's also the day we open up our 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Case for the group break!  I'm going to eat dinner and then get things set up, I'm shooting for an 8/8:30 PM EST start time for the festivities.  I'll be sure to post another post with a link to the live viewing once things are ready to go.  I hope to see you all online soon, there will be a chat room and everything.  Should be fun - but first I must eat!

Comments

  1. Both links aren't working...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a new link to the archived video - the video is processing but it should (hopefully) be done soon. I'll also be getting scans up in the upcoming days of all the main goodies from the case - we did quite well all things considered!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment