Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 426: 1996 Topps Finest - #319 - Finest Franchises - Refractor Parallel

Barry Larkin
Year:  1996
Brand:  Topps Finest
Subset:  Finest Franchises
Parallel:  Refractor
Card number:  319

There isn't much more to say about this card since I already covered it in the non-refractor post.  That said, the refractors do scan a lot better so at least this scan makes it easier to see than the original card.  I still hate the plastic covering on the cards...but I can't bring myself to take it off either.  Being a card collector is hard sometimes.

Comments

  1. I Peeled one off a Denny Neagle or somebody similar and it didn't go well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if the plastic covering ended up getting "stuck" on these cards given the passage of time. I wasn't about to try and find out with a precious Larkin card, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment