Featured Post

Come Join the Group Break: I Want to Start Tonight!!

The 2016 Topps Series 1 Group Break will hopefully begin tonight.  However, before I can begin the break, I need the few remaining people to pay up.  I also really could use a couple more slots sold so that I don't actually lose money on the break (never mind on the shipping).  I've listed what is still available below.

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Los Angeles Angels -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

$35 tier:
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -

$25 tier:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Cleveland Indians -
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
Tampa Bay Rays -

I will also be adding in a bunch of random packs since that was one of my promises a few days ago - so you'll have the chance at cards that aren't just 2016 Topps as well.  How can you beat that for the price of a blaster plus tax?!

Comments

Post a Comment