Featured Post

Party On, Kids. Party On.

As I mentioned yesterday, today is the day of our first annual (hopefully) summer party for the college students that I advise as well as some of my faculty colleagues.  I'm hoping for a fun day - at least I know everyone will eat well since I'll be grilling lunch (and possibly dinner)!

Let's see if I can start the day off right with another good pack out of the 1994 Fleer box.  This is pack eleven - and it seems like I've barely made a dent in the box (which is good since I'm hoping to collect the full 720 card set)!

Pack 11:
5.  Jeffrey Hammonds
29.  Andre Dawson
66.  Ken Patterson
106.  Reggie Jefferson
122.  Jeff Treadway

134.  Bill Gullickson
181.  Pat Listach
365.  Greg Maddux
383.  Mark Grace
445.  Chris Jones
447.  David Nied
562.  Dave Gallagher
623.  Paul Wagner
699.  Kevin Rogers
All-Star:  Paul Molitor

Another Canadian All-Star player with the American flag behind him.  As for the pack itself, it wasn't overly exciting...in fact, the best image was probably Treadway's...a picture of a dude just kneeling on the ground waiting for something to happen.  And you know what?  That's perfect for me, since I'll spend the better part of the morning sitting around waiting for all the guests to arrive!

Comments

Post a Comment