Featured Post

More Flags of the World!

Now that school is back in session, I probably won't  have a lot of time for baseball cards...or much of anything besides lesson planning and grading (especially since I'm teaching a brand new course this semester:  Calculus III aka Multivariable Calculus).  Luckily, I did make a couple of last second eBay purchases before school began...and those purchase have slowly trickled into my mail box.

One of my final buys before school began happened to be a pair of 2007 Allen & Ginter Flags of All Nations mini cards (both from the same buyer).  

If I can pick the flags up on the cheap, I'll do so - especially since I've barely made a dent in the set as a whole (here's my full want list).

The images for each country that are paired with the flags make for a nice pairing here - both sort of look like mountains (one a mountain of rock and snow, the other a mountain of sand).  I'm not sure why Algeria's nameplate is in yellow while Switzerland's is in white though...that's a mystery to solve on a another day.


Comments