Featured Post

2017 Panini Diamond Kings: Pack #6 (Jackie, a Framed Parallel, and a Variation)

What's this, a middle-of-the-afternoon pack post?  That's right, in an effort to speed up the entire group break I'm going to try and see if I can average more than two posts per day.  No promises, but it certainly looks like I can beat my goal of two posts today since it's only 2:00 and I'm on post #2.

Pack 6:
6.  Carl Erskine - Dodgers
15.  Jackie Robinson - Dodgers

This is Robinson's regular card.
48.  John McGraw - Giants
72.  Ryan Bruan - Brewers
127.  Alex Reyes - Cardinals

This is Reyes' variation card.
132.  Orlando Arcia - Brewers
Heritage Collection:  HC-8.  Frank Thomas - White Sox

Gray framed parallel:  149.  Gavin Cecchini - Mets

I like the framed parallels quite a bit.  It'd be neat to see a full framed set put together by someone (that someone will not be me, however).

Comments