Featured Post

2018 Topps Heritage Group Break Anyone?!

I'm thinking about hosting a 2018 Topps Heritage group break.  Hobby cases are crazy expensive right now (thanks Ohtani) but I think we could do three hobby boxes, one team of your choice and one random team for $32 per slot (price would include shipping).

What do you think?  Any interest out there?  I'd need to sell all 15 slots to make this work from a financial standpoint.  Included shipping would be to the US only, however, if you live outside the US and want to pay for the extra cost to ship there I can do that as well.

With three boxes and two teams per slot, this should be a fun break where everyone walks away with some nice cards.  There are a bunch of parallels, inserts, short prints, variations, etc...not to mention one promised auto or relic per box. 

If you are interested in this idea at this cost, let me know.  If you'd rather me include more (or fewer) boxes of Heritage I could do that too (obviously the cost would change accordingly).

I'm all ears so chime in now (this is not an official sign-up post, it's only for me to gauge interest).

Comments

  1. I would be interested. If you had to do two boxes to drop the overall cost a little I would still be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Very possibly, Astros of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be in for the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Redbirds naturally

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be down to snake the Angels for some Ohtani action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (... assuming I can get to the official sign-up post in time, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in for this group break. I'd love to take the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment