Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Blog Reader Brett B.

My Season of Giving has all but wrapped up finally (I have one more package to pack and mail as of today).  While my end of things is basically over, I am now starting to see some unexpected return packages make their way to my mailbox.  Even though a return package wasn't required or expected, the blogosphere is full of some pretty awesome people so I've had a few fun mail days in the past couple of weeks. 

One such fun day was when Brett B.'s package arrived.  I had mailed Brett a bunch of White Sox as part of my Season of Giving.  Brett returned the favor by sending me a handful of Reds...and more importantly, a bunch of my needs for both 2017 Topps Gallery and 2015 Topps Stadium Club.

I have to start with the 2015 Topps Stadium Club cards because Brett was able to provide me the last few that I needed for my base set.

This is an awesome achievement for me - and it happens to be my first completed set of 2018!  Quite frankly, that in and of itself made the package worthwhile, but Brett wasn't done yet.  He also knocked off a bunch of my 2017 Topps Gallery needs. 

I'm still missing quite a few from the set (see below) but I can't complain about getting 12 cards closer to completion thanks to Brett!

2017 Topps Gallery Needs:Base:  3, 4, 5, 13, 16, 27, 28, 33, 34, 37, 50, 53, 55, 63, 64, 66, 72, 75, 78, 84, 85, 89, 91, 96, 98, 107, 114, 115, 116, 118, 133, 135, 141

Finally, if all that weren't enough, Brett through in a few random Reds for me as well (both old and new).  My favorite of the bunch was the Hal McRae card - one that I don't think I owned until now.

Thanks for the return package of goodies, Brett!  And as for anyone else, if you'd like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer

Comments

  1. That Bryant Stadium Club RC is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment