Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 21: Another Clunker that was Saved by a Short Print Status!

Only four packs remain in my Gint-a-Cuffs box...and I can only hope the remaining three are better than this one.  The goal is still to clear the 100 point threshold with room to spare.  As of the time I am writing this post, no one has posted their final box score so I really don't know what the upper scores look like yet!

Box total so far:  87 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 21:
8.  Ryan Sickler
67.  Ozzie Smith
121.  Dustin Pedrioia
143.  Hunter Pence
215.  Brandon Crawford
305.  Lewis Brinson
World's Greatest Beaches:  WGB-5.  South Beach (+2 points)
Regular short print mini:  308.  Brett Gardner (-1 Yankee, +3 short print = +2 points)

Pack total:  4 points

Woah, that short printed mini saved the day because otherwise the Yankee penalty would have made this pack really suck!  As it is, I walk away with a Yankee and 4 points to the good - I'll take that in Gint-a-Cuffs.  Truth be told, I've done well avoiding Yankees for the most part...on the other hand, I have also mostly avoided the positively scoring Reds (my favorite team) in the box as well.  It's probably a wash, but the fewer Yankees in general, the better (whether Gint-a-Cuffs or not).


Box total so far:  91 points (plus box loader TBD)

Comments