Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 24: This is It (with a Final Hit)

The final pack of my Gint-a-Cuffs box is here.

Box total so far:  98 points (plus box loader and unnanounced mini TBD)

Pack 24:
130.  Gary Sanchez (-1 Yankees)
234.  Adam Wainwright
284.  Ian Kinsler
299.  Adam Jones
Fantasy Goldmine:  FG-19.  Ted Williams (+2 points)
Regular mini:  48.  Manny Margot
Framed relic:  MFR-KB.  Kris Bryant (+6 points x 1.7 favorite player list = 10.2 points)

Pack total:  11.2 points
Box total so far:  109.2 points (plus box loader and unannounced mini TBD)

The favorite player status of Bryant made for a great pack to end Gint-a-Cuffs on.  At this point, I am only waiting on the commish's decisions for the two cards that I haven't yet scored.  If I had to guess, I'll say my final box total will be somewhere near the 115 - 120 point mark.  I have no idea if that will be enough for me to claim victory this year...so far as I've seen, most people have not yet posted their Gint-a-Cuffs results.  If nothing else, I can at least set the bar for others to leap over!

UPDATE!  The Commish has spoken.  My box loader is +6 and my mini is +4.  Therefore, I almost cracked the 120 barrier - 109.2 points total.

In hindsight, I defnitely should have chosen my "hot box" as my Gint-a-Cuffs box.  That box was better in terms of the hits (for Gint-a-Cuffs scoring anyhow since my Rip Card was a Yankee).  Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles when you have to choose one box ahead of time!  I do have the entire box being opened on video but with the hot box bonus of +20 points (and with at least one person having a hot box for the contest), I am quite certain that I am out of the running already.  Still, it's always fun to play along - and at least now I can safely say that I've updated my want list to include what I am still missing from this year's Gint-a-Cuffs!

Box Total (FINAL):  119.2 points.

Comments

  1. Alright! Nice final hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your breakdown, nice box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's how you wrap up a box of cards. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://oohna.on.ca/forums/topic/victor-china-open-2018-live-stream-badminton/

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.menadefense.net/groupes/watch-nflvictor-china-open-2018-live-stream/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment